Thermal Oxidizers, RTOs and RCOs
These systems are designed to combust a wide variety of industrial pollutants and to meet or exceed all environmental requirements.
- Our direct fired oxidizers can serve as either a primary incineration point or a back-up incineration point for a wide variety of air pollutants.
- Fast start-up capabilities for a back-up incineration point minimizes fuel consumption.
- Lundberg’s thermal oxidizer can meet all current limits for the emissions of NOx, sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide, sulfuric acid mist, TRS, VOC and particulate.
- A fire tube waste heat boiler to generate medium pressure steam can be installed on your direct fired oxidizer if additional steam production is desired.
- Lundberg’s GeoTherm® Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers (RTO) and GeoCat® Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizers (RCO) are a proven economical and energy-efficient family of technologies designed to maximize the destruction of VOC’s while minimizing fuel consumption.
- A GeoCat® RTO can reduce operating costs by operating at lower temperatures than typical RTO’s.