The advantages of a Lundberg system include:
- Our systems are designed to collect, transport and treat the waste gases safely and efficiently.
- High system availability easily meets and exceeds the U.S. EPA’s new RTR requirements
- Thermal oxidation of the waste gases can be achieved in the recovery boiler, power boiler, lime kiln or a dedicated incinerator.
- The systems are designed to meet or exceed BLRBAC when firing the waste gases in the recovery boiler.
- Scrubbing of acid gases after oxidation can also be provided.
- Systems can be designed with automatic ventless transfer between various incineration points.
- Our systems are designed to minimize the intrusion of excess air into the vent system.
- System interlocks are designed to protect both personnel and system integrity.
- Piping and drainage systems are designed to eliminate the potential for condensate build up in the piping and other equipment.